1. Post quality and relevant photos and videos (1-3 minutes) to your timeline.
2. Add stories and go live.
3. Connect your page to instagram and Share from instagram.
4. Determine the best time and frequency to post. You can use recommendations and check your analytics for the best engaging content. You can then alter and schedule your posts accordingly.
5. Pin and highlight your most crucial post at the top of your Facebook page.
6. Share some industry topics and most shared posts on the web.
7. Share user generated content to your page.
8. Respond quickly to messages to earn the green "very responsive to messages" badge.
9. Publish your best blog posts.
10. Audit and respond to comments wisely.
11. Encourage reviews from your audience.
12. Ask your fans to follow you by clicking on "see first".
13. Caption this technique.
14. Post a poll or a question. You can exploit emojis in polls as well:
15. Fill in the blanks posts.
16. Share some quotes and emotional or nostalgic moments.
17. Hold contests and giveaways.
18. Use one or two hashtags in the post.